Please select the department you are interested in working in. Much of our work is interdisciplinary and so projects may involve two or more departments:
- Biochemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil, Environmental and Geomatic Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Energy and Resources (UCL Australia)
- Management Science and Innovation
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Physics and Bioengineering
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Public Policy
- Security and Crime Science
If you are looking for inspiration, you may be interested to see examples of research projects done by UCL Engineering departments.
You can browse all postgraduate courses through the UCL Graduate Prospectus. Material on the practicalities of living in London, scholarships, fees and arrangements for part-time study can also be found on the UCL Prospective Student pages.